Do you know what types of damages are available to you if you are injured? Damages vary, but can include the following examples of allegations one Plaintiff made in a personal injury lawsuit:
- damages for pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment of natural life;
- damages for disfigurement and physical impairment;
- damages for emotional distress, embarrassment, humiliation, and anxiety;
- damages for expenses for the services of doctors, nurses, hospitals, chiropractors, therapists, medicines, and special equipment;
- personal injury damages for loss of time, earnings, and impairment of her earning capacity;
- expenses for medical attention and will continue to incur the costs for further medical attention in the future;
- reimbursement for severe physical and mental pain and suffering;
- damages for lost wages and impairment.
The above is only an example of the types of injury damages that are available and that which a Gainesville personal injury lawyer can obtain. Please seek an attorney experienced in personal injury lawsuits to advise you of all the damages you can recover in an injury case.