We view the business of referral fees as a logical and practical way for attorneys with little experience in a particular area of law to increase their chances of prevailing on behalf of their clients and, at the same time, earning a substantial fee. To this end, our law firm pays referral fees on both contingency and hourly cases in accordance with the maximum allowable fees, set forth by the rules regulating the Florida Bar.
Our Gainesville lawyers are experienced in a handling a wide variety of legal claims. We offer referral fees, as well as co-counseling arrangements, in the following practice areas:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Property-Related Accidents (including Slip & Fall Accidents, Negligent Security, Construction Injuries, etc)
- Products Liability (including Defective Products, Construction Defect Claims, etc)
- Medical Malpractice
- Class Actions
- Appeals (both state and federal)
- Business Torts
- Business Disputes
- Contract Claims
- Construction Payment and Delay Claims
- Employment Discrimination and Retaliation Claims
- Sexual Harassment Claims
- Whistleblower Claims
- Family Medical Leave Act Claims
- Fair Labor Standard Act Claims (including overtime, minimum wage and FLSA retaliation)
- Insurance and Bad Faith Claims
- Sinkhole and Toxic Mold Claims
- Divorce and Family Law
- DUI and Traffic
Our referral system allows the referring attorney to maintain ongoing involvement in their client’s case to any extent the referring attorney desires. In addition, we will advise you of the status of the case you referred on a regular basis.
If you have a client or referral in any of these practice areas (as well as any other area), please contact our managing partner Michael Massey at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 352-505-8900. Our law firm accepts referrals throughout the State of Florida, as well as pro hac vice cases, throughout all 50 states.